Tourist E-visa can only be used if arriving at the following ports:
• Yangon International Airport
• Mandalay International Airport
• Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
• Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
• Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
• Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
• Tamu Land Border Checkpoint
• Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint
Additional required documents for applicants born in Burma/Myanmar
• Previous visa. A copy of a previously issued Myanmar visa, if this is not your first visit.
• Original Myanmar passport. Applicants must surrender their original Myanmar passport. If passport has already been surrendered, provide a copy of the certified letter from the Embassy acknowledging receipt.
• Police report and Affidavit. If original Myanmar passport has been lost or stolen, provide a certified copy of Police Report and a NOTARIZED Affidavit of Citizenship.
Myanmar Tourist E-visa fees for citizens of Germany
|Type of visa||Validity| Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa. | Processing| Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only. |Embassy fee ||Service fee||MwSt (19%) ||Total cost|
|Single entry ||up to 3 months||3 business days||45.00 ||60.00||11.40 ||116.40|
- Validity: up to 3 months
- Processing: 3 business days
- Total cost: 116.40
Embassy fee: 45.00 Processing: 60.00MwSt (19%): 11.40 Total cost: 116.40
Maximum stay in Myanmar: 28 days
Maximum stay refers to the number of days allowed on a single visit.