Passengers who are not vaccinated, recovered, or who have visited Ukraine, Ethiopia, Brazil, South Africa, India, Mexico or Turkey within 14 days prior to arrival are required to enter isolation. Travellers who were vaccinated or recovered outside of Israel must also enter isolation, but can apply for an exemption if they take a serological test and test positive in an accredited Israeli laboratory.
• Completely filled out visa application form;
• One recent passport-style photo (5 x 5 cm!)
• Personal statement
• Address of stay in Israel (if the purpose is a visit, please provide an invitation letter form the inviting individual) or a hotel booking confiramtion
• Your contact phone number (to be filled out next to your permanent address in the application from)
• Confirmed itineraty from a travelling agency, or round-trip tickets
• A stamped (with a €4-stamp) envelope with the return address
The visa processing is free of charge.
Israel Tourist visa is not required for citizens of Germany for a stay up to 90 days
Start with "What visa type do I need?" question right above the tabs on the left and review corresponding requirements. If you have any doubts, please contact our customer service.
Roger that, what's next?
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Israel. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.