- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Visitor visa
- Transit visa
- Project Visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa X1 up to 180 days
- Student visa X2 over 180 days
- Exchange visa F
- Journalist visa
- up to 180 daysrequired
- Journalist visa
- over 180 daysrequired
- Student visa
VisaHQ provides consultancy and administrative service. All applicants must submit the application in person to the embassy / application center. An appointment might be required for application submission. Our service fees doesn't include the embassy fees.
Please complete the online form for your Tourist visa to China
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
1. Foreign citizens who are scheduled for direct flights from the United States to China should take COVID-19 nucleic acid tests within 3 days of boarding a plane. For instance, if a passenger is to board on October 10, the issuance date of the certificate should be between October 7 and 10.
The negative certificate needs to be emailed or submitted to the Chinese Embassy or Consulates General in the U.S. according to the consular jurisdiction that the testing facility belongs to (map, consular jurisdiction of the Consulate-General in Houston) once it is issued (no later than 24 hours before boarding in the U.S.), along with the scanned copy of the valid passport information page and the signed health declaration (see the attachment below the notice):
• Embassy in the United States (temporarily taken over the work of the Consulate-General in Houston): email@example.com
• Consulate General in New York: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Consulate General in San Francisco: email@example.com
• Consulate General in Los Angeles: Please click here to submit online
• Consulate General in Chicago: firstname.lastname@example.org
It usually takes one business day to process the health declaration. If the certificate submitted needs to be verified with the issuing agency, the processing time will be extended accordingly. After approval, the scanned copy of the health declaration will be emailed back to the passenger and needs to be printed out and carried throughout the journey. The health declaration is valid through the third day after the issuance date of the nucleic acid test certificate. Passengers are advised to travel before it expires and be prepared for checking by the airlines before boarding.
2. Foreign citizens who are to fly from the U.S. to China and transit in a third country or region shall follow the requirements stated in the notice on August 12. However, starting from September 15, the COVID-19 nucleic acid tests should be taken within THREE days before boarding in the transit country. For instance, if a passenger is to board on October 10, the issuance date of the negative certificate should be between October 7 and 10.
3. Foreign citizens who are to transit in the U.S. before flying to China shall present to the airlines a Health Declaration Form, which shall be verified by the Chinese Embassy or Consulates in the country of departure.
4. Foreign citizens are advised to confirm with an eligible institution or hospital on the issuing date of the negative report before scheduling a trip. The Chinese Embassy and Consulates General have not designated specific institutions to perform the nucleic acid test. Test result certificates issued by eligible medical or testing institutions are currently accepted. At present, only the COVID-19 nucleic acid RT-PCR Test negative report is accepted - antibody tests or serology tests аrе NОТ accepted.
China Tourist visa fees for citizens of Germany
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee||Service fee||MwSt (19%)||Total cost|
|Consultation||up to 3 months||3-5 business days||0.00||99.00||18.81||117.81|
- Validity: up to 3 months
- Processing: 3-5 business days
- Total cost: 117.81 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 0.00 Processing: 99.00MwSt (19%): 18.81 Total cost: 117.81