Russia Tourist visa is required for citizens of United Kingdom.
To apply for a travel visa to Russia requires the following documents:
Insurance policies must include the following information:
• number of the insurance policy;
• name and surname of the insured;
• information on the insurance company;
• The period of validity of the policy must cover the length of stay of the first trip in Russia when issuing a single or double visa and a multiple visa;
• Overview of insured medical services, including transportation, including the transfer in case of death.
• The minimum cover must be EUR 30 000;
• Signature of the insurer.
• Proof of regular income through a certificate of employment and income
• Registration of the company (commercial registration)
• Tax return or omission from the tax consultant
• Statement of account
• Pensioner's pension / pensioner's certificate
• Student ID / BAFöG-certificate / enrollment certificate
• Land register extract
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.